1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pulling Problem with Brand New Fiat New Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Taurus7, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Dealer is Fiat Caffe / Sky Moto which is lazy and do not take care of their customer, specially after receiving the money from the customer, their sales manager clearly said to me that he don't care if customer is angry, and this is exactly after receiving the money from us.
    I clearly mentioned during the PDI that pulling problem is there and about some scratches and some spots which I found inside the Car, and which they promised me everything will be done when we will come to take the delivery of the car, they took 12 days for registration and they did not do anything in 12 days,on delivery day sales Manager was absent and I told the sales executive about the scratches which he said it can be remove with polish and not to worry, I took the car delivery and after a Minute only I called Sales executive about pulling issue which was not solved and his reply was shocking to me as he replied to me .......... it is maybe a alignment issue which can be done in first service or if it is urgent then I can can visit their service centre tomorrow.

I was shocked to hear this. I went next day only and spent 8 hours without any result as they just did hit and trial.

it is very clear now that they sold me defective car. PDI was done in 19th February 2015 becasue sticker was still there in bonnet, and I am sure Fiat Caffe / Sky Moto PDI Person has not done any PDI before send the car to showroom and their is a possibility that may Sky moto that knew this car is defective, maybe Fiat must have given some special discount to Fiat Caffe on this car as it is defective piece.

Yesterday Technical guy from Fiat was there at sky moto service centre and I went to check what have they done with the car, when I asked to service adviser he told me left side Lower arm has been changed, I told him nothing will happen if you change only one side lower arm it should be changed both, and when I asked their service manager he said both lower arm is changed, I don't know to whom to believe, don't know if they have really changed the lower arm and if they have done something with it or no.

I took a test Drive but car is same as from the day one.

in whole day they have just changed the lower arm and done nothing and car is still in same condition as it was from day one.

Fiat Technical Person couldn't rectify the problem since morning to evening.

No idea what will they do today. since one week they have done nothing except unlimited test drive and Hit and trial which is still going on.

Car is more dirty from inside.

Impact of New car is not there now, it looks like I am driving used car which is a year old.

Dealer customer care is useless and Fiat Customer Care is also useless, they just sent the sales adviser contact details who has already resigned from sky moto.

I think I made a huge mistake to buy Fiat car, I could easily bought second hand car if I have to visit and communicate with service centre people only every day.

Infact used car also doesn't give much trouble if we buy and spend some money on it, atleast not like this which I am having at the moment with brand new car.

Guys does anyone know any person in Fiat who can really help me.

Thanks,
  2. Anoop M Scaria

Anoop M Scaria Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Taurus7 I can understand what you are going through after spending lot of money and time.Have you tried posting the issue in Fiat FB page.Don't leave the dealer.Check the possibility of filing a legal complaint.
  3. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    they just changed the lower arm and nothing else. I sent he email to Mr. Mangesh but I don't have his contact no. could you please provide me his contact number if you have?
  4. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I know how bad it feels when you spend your hard earned money with a fruitless result .Please don't regret for buying anything but make the manufacturer and dealer regret for not supplying you quality.
  5. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Anoop, I posted the issue Fiat Facebook already.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2015 ---
    Thanks kkaul, trying to do the same, fighting with dealer and Fiat
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  6. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Please try calling Mangesh on +91 992 3777 925 and see if it helps. Alternatively, I will try to find who else in FIAT can be leveraged to help you here.
  7. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Omar, I will call Mangesh on the same number which you gave me and I will hog update the status soon.
  8. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    can I have your mail Id
  9. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Dear Omar, Thank you so much, I have called on the same number which you provide me and Mr. Magesh was available on that Number and I explained the issues, he assure me that he will get back to me in sometime.

waiting to receive positive reply from him.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2015 ---
    Dear KKAUL,
    you can mail me at

juneja.dimpal@gmail.com
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Saket Sidana

I wholly agree with you. It is the dealer's fault. But finally it is Fiat's fault. The dealer definitely must have not done something that drastic from his end either when received the car from factory or when delivering. The basic fault lies at the factory where the quality checks were not done stringently and a issue riddled car was delivered to the dealer and finally to the customer.

I am not supporting the dealer at all.