1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pulling Problem with Brand New Fiat New Linea MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Taurus7, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    May I suggest writing to Mangesh Kodalkar at Fiat? I found him to be very responsive to consumer concerns. His email ID is: mangesh.kodalkar@fcagroup.com
    Tornado likes this.
  2. sree rama kumar

sree rama kumar Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.4
    My Car had this problem from the beginning. initially the Ramkay, Chennai service team could not do solve it (the usual wheel alignment fix did not solve the problem). I left the car with them over the weekend and they corrected it after they got a step by step instructions from FIAT. I was not shown or explained what the steps were. but Left pull has gone now. (i shared this info in other threads and repeating here to re-assure the new owner)
  3. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Everyone, Thanks for your suggestions and advice. its been 2 days my car is with Sky Moto at their service centre and they followed the procedure as per fiat instructions, but still problem is not solved, I checked with Sky Moto and come to know that tomorrow Engineer will come from Fiat and he will inspect the car. Sky Moto has given me stand by car till my car will not get ready.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 4, 2015 ---
    I sent the email to FCA and Skymoto on frdiay only and I got the reply from FCA on sunday with contact details of Skymoto sales adviser with whom I already contacted on last saturday.
    Thank you Dear Omar, I will send the email to Mr. Mangesh, but now now i come to know Fiat Engineer will come tomorrow to inspect the car, so what do you suggest, shall i send the email to him or shall i wait
    Thanks Kkaul, I will Lodge the matter on Fiat India Facebook page by today
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    Scorpione Rosso and prabhjot like this.
  4. Omar

Omar Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I dont think there will be any harm in emailing Mangesh, its better to keep him in the loop and informed. You can always update him on the findings of the FIAT engineer.
  5. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Omar, I have sent the email to Mr. Mnagesh, hoping to get the reply from him soon.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Taurus7

Strange to know that even after WA/WB, the pull to the left remains. What tyres came with the car and what manufacturing date are they of. Many a times tyres too contribute to the left pull as the tread wear plays one of the factors. Other reasons I could think of is some loose component or substandard component usage. Keep us updated on the Engineer's diagnosis.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Taurus7

Taurus7 Novizio

Kartnataka
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Guys,

Today I visited Fiat Caffe / Sky Moto Service Centre to check on my Car. The whole day technical person from Fiat was working on it. He changed the Lower Arm, but then als result was Zero. Problem is still same, only my Car condition is deteriorated. I took test drive but I felt that I was driving used car, because the R&D what they did and Hit and Trial which is still going on my Car has spoil the Impact that the New Vehicle gives.

I clearly told them that I am not going to accept the Car in this condition and we are planning to take Legal action against Fiat and Sky Moto as they have surely given us a defective Piece.

Guys let me know if anyone knows any contact that can help us in resolving this matter.

Thanks
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Taurus7

@ghodlur's suggestion is sound imo: please have them install a whole different set of alloys+tyres and check as well.

Have they changed the steering column etc too? And still no improvement?

Keep Mangesh in the (email/telephonic) loop, keep your cool, be patient even though you're right to be indignant. Let them do all they can, after all they're trying 'hard'.....and only then move on the 'legal etc' front.

Keep updating here, that will build some 'pressure' too perhaps?

good luck!
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Its sad to know the kind of experimentation which is going on your car. You have been given a lemon I guess by Fiat. Now I am sure Fiat too know this, but let them confirm that they are not able to resolve the issue. You keep demanding a replacement car. If Fiat still dilly dallys then approach consumer court which Fiat would not want to now that they are on the verge of launching a major product in the coming days. They too would not want negative publicity.

It is understandable that this is giving you sleepless nights, but would suggest to have patience for a little more time.
  10. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @ghodlur, isn't it that the dealer is more at fault here? The issue was identified in the PDI, yet not resolved till delivery and the sad saga continues. If the dealer knew this, they could have sent the car back to Fiat. Is it that the dealer also didn't do a PDI on receiving the car?