1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Proud to own a linea

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AMIT GERA, Dec 9, 2014.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In MJD, you can get 30 if you maintain constant 60, which we tried during factory visit drive for a very less distance. . during run in i tried maintaining constant 80 from trivandrum to cochin for around 250 kms and got 24.5kmpl. Once from bangalore to trivandrum, maintained constant 100 throughout like cruise control operated and got 23. once you go above 110, it goes down, maintaining 120 gave around 18-19 and 140 gave 14-15.
    Petrol sweet spot is above diesels, you can get good figures of 15 even if you cruise at 120 while maintaining a soft footed, non spirited drive.
    prabhjot likes this.
  2. Aditya Prakash Kulkarni

Aditya Prakash Kulkarni Timido

KA
    KA
    Linea 1.3
    I have got 27-29 KMPL in NH13 between Bijapur and Hospet (distance around 350 KM @ 80 kmph) in my new Linea (Dynamic 1.3L Multijet ). The key to get more mileage is to maintenance of steady pressure on ur accelerator. And also to keep a check on your Instantaneous average (keep it at 28 kmph) and Range readings....
    mangeshtendulkar and prabhjot like this.