1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Proud to Own a Fiat Car

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lotia Sanjay, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Dear All & Team Members,

Sanjay Lotia here from Mumbai, I have been driving Fiat Car since 1998 My First car was Fiat Uno (D) & Thats running well still on road & last Dec. We have bought another product from Fiat Company Petrol Version of Fiat Linea Petrol.

I am very found of Fiat cars casue the quality in terms of safety they have in pessanger cars, more important is these car are low on mantainace in long run.

This is my experiance till date. Thou i find difficult to source spares these days of Uno (D) but still i love this car cause of greater milage and fun to drive when fully loaded especially on long distance travel.

Linea I have just got few months ago and thats petrol so will know this product more better in few months time.

I am Happy and also proud to own a fiat product.

Best Regards & Best Wishes,

Sanjay Lotia.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sanjay Congratulations for a New Car & welcome to Team FIAT India.
  3. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Great choice and welcome to Team Fiat
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats sanjay for the Linea, yeah Uno D is a fantastic car no doubt, My cousin had one it was a Jubilee edition Uno D (Gold Colour), we enjoyed very much on it and yes for the long drive it was feeling like sitting in a Tank with no bumps and super strong suspension. i liked the 4 spoke steering wheel and the single wiper of the Uno.
    Do share the pics and ownership reviews of the linea.
  5. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Welcome to TFI. Well your selection criteria is exactly same as of mine, Safety before anything else. Sadly majority of Indian buyer goes for Mileage first and Safety last.
  6. Sanjay, welcome to TFI and congrats on your Linea.