1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Proud to be part of this team

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by S Mathur, Sep 18, 2014.

1. S Mathur

S Mathur Timido

New Delh
    Hello all.. I am Shivam from Delhi and proud to join this ever growing group of (dependable for generations)FIAT enthusiasts..

I became proud owner of piping hot Exotica Red Punto Active 1.3 MJD in Feb2014 and have fallen in love with this Italian beauty ever since..just cant take my eyes off her as she makes me immensely proud of my decision to marry her despite negative sentiments from every free advise that you literally get from auto illiterates across..

But as they say, marriages are made in heaven.. so our union has created a bond which will take us to every motor able road in this country and inspire others to join the FIAT bandwagon
    :)
    Murphy_Fiat and bharath like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome @S Mathur.
    We would like to see your Punto and your review in ownership section.

Enjoy your stay here.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Welcome to TFI ,@S Mathur .The love on your gf will never end but you may encounters speed breakers in the form of service :D.Happy mile crunching and hope you enjoy the same level in TFI as well.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats S Mathur, the car will encouter lesser service related speedbrakers as @bharath puts it especially if you are strict about service and give an impression to the service guys that you are no easy customer to be taken for a ride. Remember the least it is tampered with the better and more reliable it will remain in long run. Find the best FASS in delhi via TFIans and from SC review section and build your own rapport with FASS guys and you shall be glad and experience least hiccups.
    bharath likes this.