1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Proud to be owner of the mighty giant

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by anrawat, Sep 25, 2011.

1. anrawat

anrawat Timido

Hello friends,

Feel so proud to be the owner of the mighty giant :).
    I am working in hitech city Hyderabad and i got my punto (emotion) one month ago . The power i feel with is awesome can even define in words. Torque power design this car is well equipped with everything. Most amazing part was the mileage with this multijet engine i was able to get the mileage around 17 kmpl with the new glossy car.
    Thanks to the tejaswi motor and overall thanks to bhanu who convinced and adviced me about this, before purchas i was so confused which car to go for as i m diesel car maniac.
    i tried swift, i20, skoda fabia, Volkswagen, beat diesel, manza elan but the problem with these cars was the waiting period and overall they were bit costly.

I already had experience with tata cars as i was having indigo & opel corsa sail earlier with me. As i wanted to sell my car and get some new car i went to tejaswi motors at madhapur and got chance to meet bhanu the guy who looks after fiat sales. I was so convinced with this guy and overall he gave me too good offers for my car exchange and he adviced me so clearly which car to go in fiat variants. i was so pleased when finally i came to decision to buy punto emotion multijet. And the greatest surprise i got my car delivered in only 3 days which was amazing :). like other manufactures i don't faced the waiting period problem.
    The day i started with this mighty muscular only word comes from my mouth and thats wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i feel like driving it always... an amazing car. With emotion i got everything what i wanted in my car.

I would recommend people if any one is planning to go for punto please try tejaswi at madhapur(next to cyber towers), the sales guys and CRM guy they are too gud they will clear all your doubts regarding fiat, guys are so much skilled that you will be convinced with them and the offers they provide............

I feel very great to be part of the fiat community and a punto owner.
  2. nobrakes

Congrats anrawat and welcome to the forum. Looking foward to some nice pictures of your giant! ;)
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Anrawat and welcome to TFI, Start posting the pictures on the ownership thread.
  4. Welcome to TFI. Wish you many happy mile munching. :)
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations, great to see the trust in people increasing for fiat and the attitude of the sales staff somewhat getting better. Wish u many happy miles and WELCOME

Harmony & chaos
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

Welcome to the club, bro. It is good to hear that the sales executive was really passionate about selling you the car - we need more people like him.
  7. anrawat

anrawat Timido

Pics of my mighty giant

Here are the pics

8. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    welcome, your alloys look stunning, details please
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay welcome to Team FIAT India and congratulations for new car.

Those alloys looking stunning on your Punto.. Nice Color choice. :)
  10. Welcome buddy..
    I'm from hyd.
    Pmed you my number. Reach me in case you need any help.

Start an ownership thread please for our eyes.
    Can you pm your vin number please...