1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Proud to be a OwNer Of Fiat Punto^

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by srijith, Oct 3, 2013.

1. srijith

srijith Timido

navi Mumbai
    Hello Evryone,

After a long time I am here.. It has been a great Journey reading all your threads, forums and Trust me it is of real help to each and everyone..

Well am set, Geared up To start a new phase of Life that begins with Fiat Punto^

(FIAT - Owners of Ferrari)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will have a wonderful association here. Need more introdcution about yourselves though. Where are you put up in Navi Mumbai?

Could not tell what colour is your Punto looking at the pic. Suggest to start an ownership thread and post your experience with the Punto
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Hi Srijith,Welcome to this Fiat forum.You will have great time herewith us.Start an ownership thread & post ur experience with ur Punto & lots of pics too.Btw,Ghodlur this colour looks to me like its Medium Grey.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  4. srijith

srijith Timido

navi Mumbai
    HelLo GuyZ

Hello Guys,

sorry was traveling so could not get in touch with you all. Thanks a lot for a warm welcome. Well my Punto is 1.2 Emotion. Medium Grey Colour.

Am from Navi Mumbai , Kharghar. Well my Punto^ is just 1.5 years old ran about 17,000kms till date and trust me its doing great as always and that makes me proud as well :cool:

How about you guys? all going well?

Wanted to know how much do a Punto 1.2 emotion Petrol version gives regards to Mileage?

Feeling Excited about the newly installed Exhaust Tip Check this out:dance

1 person likes this.