1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Proud Owner of Punto Sports Hip Hop Black

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rahulsand, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Rahulsand.. Congrats for your new car
  2. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Congrats dude, where are the pics???
  3. RANGANATH

RANGANATH Timido

BANGALORE
    Congrats buddy!!!!!!!!!!!1
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats buddy ! Pics please! Happy and Safe motoring
  5. Hi Folks

I am not sure if this the right place....but here I go. Got my Punto Emotion MJD Boss Nova White delivered in Chennai VST motors on Thursday and used the TFI PDI checklist.

1) The Odometer has been reset or driven past 200 kms as the "H" was missing. How do i take this forward?? I spoke to the showroom ppl and they said this is the first they are hearing about such a feature.
    2) There is a noise in the left front passenger door when I ride.

the weird one 3) At the temple, while doing pooja for the car the guys used Sandhanam (Sandal) and Kungumam (Saffron), it rained yesterday and today morning while washing the sandal stains could not be removed.

Please advise guys.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats and for sure they have taken your grande for a Ride, Excalibur the issue with the Showroom Manager and try to get the polishing dine on the bonnet where the scandal marks are seen on FOC,
    Let them have a look of another FIAT car present in the showroom and see for themselves what H means on the odometer.
    Also tell them that the Fiat Owners are more educated that the sales people in the showroom!!!!!!!