1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Proud owner of Fiat Linea T-jet Plus [ TUSCAN WINE ]

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by arpan, Apr 20, 2011.

1. arpan

Hi all !!
    I am Arpan from Mumbai and have recently purchased Fiat Linea T-jet [Tuscan wine].

Accessories Attached :

1. Spoiler
    2. T-jet Floor mats
    3. T-jet boot mat
    3. T-jet Door Sil Protection plates
    4. Reverse Parking sensors

Problems faced :

At the time of delivery the car was not washed properly, though it wad teflon coated, and had few black stains on the beige interiors. This drove me mad as during PDI i had checked the car and the interiors were spanking new. To add to this the spoiler and sunfilm had not been installed which was a part of the deal. The dealer told me that it was Gudipadva and he had 50 deliveries so he couldnt manage the above. He apologized and asked me to get the car back again to the showroom the next day and promised to get the spolier and sunfilm installed. I agreed to it and drove back home with my family with the Car's AC working properly. Reached home by 1 pm. In the evening i thought of taking the car out for a spin and to add to my misery the AC was not cooling the air.. it was just blowing air !!!! Imagine this hapening in a brand new car. Immediatly contacted the dealer and he asked me to get the car next day. The next day i left the car at the showroom and they called me in the evening to collect the car. In the evening when i reached the showroom the had fitted the spoiler , cleaned the car both inside as well as outside and fixed the AC [ Something had gotten loose and the gas had leaked]. They still had not installed the Sunfilm as it had got dark. They promised to get it done when i would come to collect the mud flaps and the mats. I took the car to the showroom again after few days and they installed the sunfilm and the Door sil plates.

I would not recommend anyone to buy from this dealer:

Dealer Name and Address:

Dealer Name : Om Sai Motors Pvt. LtdAddress :
    Jyoti Plaza, S.V Road
    , Kandivali ( West )
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Pincode :400 067
    Contact Details :
    Phone No : 022 - 28663737
    Fax No :022 - 28090088
    Email : omsaimotors@mtnl.net.in; omsaiauto@rediffmail.com
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

@arpan , congrats bro!! amazing color choice!! keep it going!. sorry to hear about your ac. welcome to TFI!! enjoy your ride...HAPPY & SAFE MOTORING!!:)
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Arpan, Tjet will make you make you feel jetting all times,
    Do post more pictures of the Italian beauty, Well these dealers just spoil the name of FIAT, But i am proud to say that Fortune, nerul are good in customer support.
    i forgot to mention Welcome to TFI...................
  5. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Hi Arpan,
    I bought my Bronzo Scuro Tjet from the same showroom a week back. My car also has some minor niggles that need sorting out.
    I agree with you regarding the showroom. They are a single dealership with a small shop in a crowded market. They can't take care of a premium car. I do not know why in the world does FIAT sell Lineas in such dealerships.
    Where do you stay btw? Have been seeing quite a few Tuscan Wine TJETs around my house in Andheri W lately.
  6. arpan

Thank you ... :)

Thank you :)

I will definately post more pics soon and thank you for the warm welcome :)
    Oh i saw that car.. loved the new Bronzo Scuro shade.. I stay at Borivali. Only had two dealers close-by, Wasan motors and Om Sai Motors. Om Sai Motors had provided a better deal so purchased it from them. Have you installed any accessories? What problems did you face ?
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

There are minor niggles in my car related to look and feel only (check my thread http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?2100-My-Bronzo-Scuro-TJet-Plus), the car drives like a beauty otherwise. All these are things I would have expected the showroom to iron out before delivery. In fact one of them is a nick on the black plastic sheet that they paste on the outside of the door on the drivers side - it was not present when I checked the car at the yard.
    As far as accessories are concerned, I got the following free:
    - TJet carpet & boot mat
    - Linea mud flap
    - TJet Sill Plate
    - Fiat parking sensor
    - Tyek Car Cover (he has given me a silver cover while the Tyek one arrives from Fiat)
    - 3M SP-50 film for sides and rear
    - 3M PU coating
    How much did you pay in total for everything?
  8. arpan

I paid a total of 10,36,700 as a complete package [free and paid] For:

1. Spoiler
    2. Reverse Parking sensor
    3. 3M SP-50 film for sides and rear
    4. Teflon Coat
    5. Tyek Car Cover [ original FIAT ]
    6. Extra floor mats [ given free, these too are of very good quality]
    7. Linea mudflaps

1. T-jet Floor mats
    2. T-jet boot mat
    3. T-jet Door Sil Protection plates

I was so disgusted with them when they did not provide a FIAT Key-chain !! They told me that FIAT doesnt provide them. Infact i wasnt provided a proper body cover first, which wouldnt even fit the car properly. Returned it to them and asked them to give the original one. When the door sill was installed they removed the cd player console and when the installed it back it was not fitting back in properly leaving a gap. I had to take the car back to the workshop to get it fixed properly. The guys at the workshop are really nice and get the work done as soon as possible.

Workshop address:

Om Sai Motors Pvt. Ltd.

Address :
    Plot No. 96, AB - CD,
    Near Joy Ice cream Compound
    Kandivali - (W)
    Mumbai , Maharashtra
    Pincode :400 067

Contact Details :
    Phone No : 28672555 / 65 / 28689666 / 28602335
    Mobile No : 9820243474
    Fax No :28676565
    Email : omsaiauto@vsnl.com

What is 3M PU coating ? is it the underbody coat?

Which is the best service centre in mumbai for fiat ?
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  9. arpan

Hi guys!
    My car has clocked 570 kms and the maximum FE i have been able to mange so far is only 8 km/ltr with sedate driving in city and occasionally on highways[ AC mostly on ] . I am really worried. Do i need to get the car checked ?
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Congrats arpan for the Italian Beauty.
    T.WIne looks awesome on Linea.

The engine is too new to make you worry about the FE. Let it settle down and crunch some more mile before worrying about the FE.