1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Proud owner of FIAT GRANDE PUNTO EMOTION PK (Electric Blue)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by romsi_rk, Mar 23, 2011.

1. Hi All,

I am Romi from Kannur and proud owner of Fiat Grande Punto Emotion Pk (Electric Blue) bought in Sept 2009, one of the very few Punto cars in Kannur at that time but now due to us and also KVR Dream vehicles, now Punto is seen in Kannur Town almost everywhere.

my beauty.jpg
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Re: Proud owner of FIAT GRANDE PUNTO EMOTION PK (Electric Bl

Nice colour,happy motoring.
  3. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune

Nice color mate.... welcome to the club...
  4. Re: Proud owner of FIAT GRANDE PUNTO EMOTION PK (Electric Bl

Hi Romi, Welcome to TFI.
    You are one of the privileged customer to have that beautiful colour.

Happy motoring and drive safe.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Welcome to TFI, Electric Blue really looks awesome, and we have seen very less numbers of Electric blue color in this forum. Do post most pictures of this electrifying color
  6. Thanks Bala..

Thanks Sid... colour of my choice since i felt that this colour, people wont go for.

Thanks bnzjon.. only two cars of this colour in my place and the truth is very few electric blue Punto's to hit the road.

Sure Tony... will post more of my car in the days to come.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Nice color i must say and lucky too... I need one in this color but ended up with Bossa Nova White !!
    And Welcome to TFI, great place to be for Fiat Owners... drive safely
  8. Thanks Cubbie... I had a feeling that white, black, grey, red would be seen on the roads more than blue and hence bought this colour and I was right, company has now stopped this colour and in 1-1/2 years I have seen only 3 cars with this colour (electric blue)

9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    romsi !! Welcome to TFI

And that is the best colour you can buy in the Punto :) So much so that only a lucky few like you and me have the priviledge of owning one

Look forward to your ownership review

Amogh
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I had seen one in Borivali when my cousin stays the Color looks great, When ever i call them i ask them is the EB unto still there in the compound, they say yes and also have a colleague for him now medium Grey.
    Why did the Fiats stopped Electric Blue, it was one of the rare color in Automobile Sector