1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Proud owner of Fiat Avventura Emotion

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by rj.031086, Jun 3, 2015.

1. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Guys, finally bought a Fiat Avventura Emotion Greffano Orange 2 days back from Kashyap Fiat, Delhi. Its an eye candy and grab instant eyeballs on road.
    Lovely experience to drive Avventura. Stylish and sporty. Got rear parking sensor with camera fitted along with door visors for all doors.
    Keep in touch. Lemme know if you want to know anything.
  2. Rama

Rama Amatore

Delhi
    Delhi
    Punto Evo 1.3
    He
    Congratulations.
    I booked punto Evo 1.3 MJD from KF, Delhi. Delivery in few days.. on my birthday.
  3. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats Rama
    Rama likes this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @rj.031086 !!
    How about few pics of your new toy and buying decision? :)
    rj.031086 likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @rj.031086 congratulations for new Avventura and that orange color looks awesome & stands out on Road. Avventura has massive road presence.

Do start your ownership thread and share your buying experiece and lots of photos of the beast.
    rj.031086 likes this.
  6. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Part 1- Thanks guys. Will post my Avvy pics v soon. Meanwhile here's my buying story-

While strolling out post lunch, I saw Fiat Avventura orange outside the Fiat dealership (Kashyap Fiat Okhla near to my office) and instantly fall in love with this car. I enquired further, took a TD and it stuck in my mind that my next car after a Nano & WagonR will be Fiat Avventura.

I live in Gurgaon. Visited Torque Fiat dealership there. Had a TD again of Avventura and was completely convinced with its handling, sporty features and ride experience.

In terms of customer dealing, I found Kashyaps far better than Torque. Many fiat cars running in Ggn have Kashyaps sticker behind them which further gave me confidence buying from them. Surprisingly Kashyap dealer alerted me for upcoming rate hike of avventura which Torque motors was unaware about.!

I was sceptic buying Fiat as I heard about its poor AS services. Read a lot of reviews and comparisons of these segment cars. Took TDs of Ecosport/Etios Cross and found Avventura overall the bestest.

My heart ruled my mind and I finally bought it. Got delivery on 1st June.

First reaction in my office/neighborhood-
    Wow what a car! Never seen a beauty like this :) it looks lovely in orange. Believe me people stuck eyes on you when it passes by. After all thats the first thing you'd want in a car- it should catch eyeballs, Avvy stands different in crowd. 256a071685f579877fff4b2a2a5cb2c2.jpg f08a0eb58079d979b5fbfbaa10dec68f.jpg 2c05651c8a726f399e92ee53d3185523.jpg
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @rj.031086

Heartiest congratulations on the Avvy and that too in my favourite colour. This is an ownership thread and that too with out any pics?? Absolutely not allowed, pls post some pics fast. Also take some time to write down about your buying experience, whats the OTR cost of the Avvy? How much did the rear parking set up cost you? Was it done at FASS or from outside?

Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
    rj.031086 likes this.
  8. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks a lot bro. Have posted a couple of pics in last comment. Pls see. Will post lot more very soon.

Part 2-
    This was the final offer made to me-
    On road price (torque fiat ggn)- INR 9.24 lacs
    On road price (kashyap okhla dehi)- INR 9.29 lacs

Didn't mind shelling out 5k extra coz of customer friendly nature of fiat staff in okhla delhi.

Its a Jan 2015 model.
    This price breakup is-
    8.53 lacs ex showroom price
    7.5k (reverse parking sensor with camera) fitted by dealer
    1.6k (door visors)
    16.6k insurance
    4.2k to convert into 0 dep
    4k (3+2 yrs extended warranty)
    45k haryana registration and other chgs
    Paid addional 3.5k to their agent to get haryana regn as i bought from delhi dealer.

To be continued.
    bharath and Rama like this.
  9. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Congrats @rj.031086 for your new ride. Wish you happy and safe mile crunching...
    rj.031086 likes this.
  10. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @rj.031086 : congrats on buying the hot hatch. keep writing about your car!
    rj.031086 likes this.