1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Protect from heat: Ways other than suncontrol films

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by sungoa2010, May 12, 2012.

1. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    +1

I'll order too
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Cost is the hindering factor, i have seen the same, and it starts from arround 500$ +
    Also it makes the OVRMs useless in general, so those who are use to looking into OVRMS to manage against those biker trying to squeak in from back side will find it hard to use.
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I am using sunshades made from DuPont Tyvek material, by Polco. They seem to be good. Tyvek cuts out the UV radiation and it is white in color, helps.

They are available in two sizes, for side windows and the front windshield. I have ordered for the windshield one and still waiting. Have a set of 4 for the side windows now.

20130916_182229.jpg
    3 people like this.
  4. Jagadeesh Gowda

Jagadeesh Gowda Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Driv3r,
    Polco sun shades really look cool :) Can you please let me know from which site you ordered and whats the cost for side windows alone ?
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Buddy, where are you put up? I bought it from Reliance Autozone, HSR layout, Bangalore. The side ones cost INR 250 as per MRP for a set of two. They come with two suction cups for each shade. :)

I searched online but couldn't find them, saw few out of stock SKUs in Snapdeal, but I wouldn't bother buying from them given their standards.
  6. Jagadeesh Gowda

Jagadeesh Gowda Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks mate :)
    I stay in marathalli and travel same route(via hsr) to electronic city. will drop in sometime and pick them up .
  7. kati shyamkumar

kati shyamkumar Timido

Visakhapatnam
    I have purchased through on line Cost Rs 450 including shipping. Please visit rediff shopping
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013