1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Protect from heat: Ways other than suncontrol films

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by sungoa2010, May 12, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    This thread is to discuss the other options than sun control film to escape from heat.

Curtains were a fashion years back. Can any one suggest good quality sunshades for side windows?
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    ha ha.. i almost expected a thread like this to pop up very soon... :)
    we can use those pull up sun screens , usually seen on the rear windscreen..
    I think that can provide good protection
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    But that doesn't do anything for the side windows. I use newspapers on the windows while parking, but can't obviously use them while driving.
  4. Good find. However, it won't serve the purpose of banning sunfilms.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Good find. However, it won't serve the purpose of banning sunfilms.
  5. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    Guys i got my sunfilm removed from my car today... 4000 bucks gone + removal charges 300 rupees :-( now i m trying to find good sun shade for my car. it is something similar to what you have in Merc and Skoda superb - Retractable manual sunshade. I inquired at couple of places and it will cost 4000 for two window. but the problem is they will drill to fix screw. thats what is worrying.
  6. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    have seen a SBB linea in a forum somewhere who has got the retractable sun shade you talking about. it was a long time back.
  7. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    I think ansal have them or he was planning to install them, thats his profile page

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/members/ansal11.htm.

the product in discussion here was discussed long time back.
  8. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    Here in mohali , city just near to chandigarh , I know one person he made custom sun shades , u can choose from range of fabric . he makes just as the shape of window . Choice of visibility of fabric is also there . I m planning to order him , it will take just a day . Cost 1000rs (sides and back).
    Will post pics soon
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If he can courier it to customers he will get lot of customers from TFI.