1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Prospective Linea T-Jet owner !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Torkue, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I like the way, @prabhjot mentions "From a fellow new Linea t-jet owner". Infact, superlike.
    @Torkue , hope you have got the (super secret) VIN. ;)
  2. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations @Torkue For taking FIAT T-JET EMOTION delivery From our AV MOTORS FIAT IMG_1301.JPG IMG_1300.JPG
    PradeepM, asimpleson, Raj_pol and 7 others like this.
  3. Torkue

Torkue Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks to @Jagan Mohan Reddy and the team at AV Motors for the timely delivery of the car as promised.
    Jagan Mohan Reddy likes this.
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Torkue, please share your ownership experience and enlighten us! Hope you are having a great time with THE Jet.
    Jagan Mohan Reddy likes this.
  5. Torkue

Torkue Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    There is no denying that the car is just amazing !! I'm not getting to drive it much though as weekdays I have my i10 for office to and fro trips. Weekends are the two days that I get to be with her :) l have been to the Hyderabad outer ring road few times to feel the Tjet power and have simply been amazed by the solid ride and handling and the ample power and torque available even on top gear ! This car is truly in a class of its own. I intend to do a better writeup of my ownership experience hopefully very soon.