1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Prospective Linea T-Jet owner !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Torkue, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Torkue

Torkue Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi TFI Members,

I have been following this forum from a long time now. I believe that the reviews posted here eventually made me a FIAT believer and helped me choose my first sedan class car - the pearl white Linea T-Jet Emotion.

I dropped in my booking amount and now waiting for the car. Hoping that the wait will not be a long one - expected to get the delivery by first week of Jan, 15.

It is going to be my first sedan and first FIAT; I wish to keep the car for a long time and so I hope it turns out to be a good decision to go for this car. Feeling excited to say the least !

Cheers and thank you TFI for maintaining such an informative space for FIAT enthusiasts !!
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi @Torkue !! Welcome to the forum and congrats for the choice!!
    Torkue likes this.
  3. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Torque, many congratulations on your tjet and first fiat buy. Wishing you many miles of hassle free ownership !
    Being a Tjet emotion owner myself and my first fiat buy as well, I can safely say that you will enjoy your decision. :)
    sandipan_r15 and Torkue like this.
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Torkue Great going with that decision, man! I totally doubt there are any chances of you regretting your decision years from now: that is how good this car is, even before the delicious price it is available at.

cheers, enjoy, post updates, will you?
    sandipan_r15 and Torkue like this.
  5. kgk

kgk Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Torkue Welcome to the forum! T-Jet Emotion is indeed the most VFM car in it's segment.
    Do keep in touch with the dealer regularly, to ensure you get a timely delivery.
    Torkue likes this.
  6. Torkue

Torkue Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks all for the warm welcome.

A quick update from my side: Completed loan formalities at SBI last week and was surprised at how easy things went at the bank. SBI has really brought its act together and it already does provide the best deal in terms of low rate of interest and no fore-closure charges.

My dealer told me that I can get my car latest by Wednesday. However, although I booked my car last Saturday, I still have not received VIN for my car. I am a little skeptical at this time and not sure what the dealer is upto as it has already been a week since I booked my car. Dealer keeps telling me that the VIN secret is known only when the car is delivered to the dealer.

For now I am staying put and spending most of my time in this forum, reading up those invaluable posts on Linea and other things related to car care - till I get my hands on her
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Torkue According to my dealer , they get the VIN number as the car is loaded in truck from the factory is. When they dispatch a car from factory ,I have already got VIN of my upcoming punto evo 90 HP,ask the dealer again about VIN,its no secret clear.png
    Torkue likes this.
  8. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Torkue, congrats on booking your flights on the TJet! The wait is definitely worth it.

VIN is not a secret and dealer should be able to provide you that. Talk to the dealer and firmly [but sweetly] suggest that VIN should be provided by tomorrow. Also, suggest him that you are expecting atleast a September manufactured car and there should be no damage/rust on the car. Talk him through and get the required details. FYI, I got the VIN for my car in 4 days when I booked it, though I suggested on email that I will buy it only if it's atleast a June manufactured car. I bought it in September. Hope it helps.
    Torkue likes this.
  9. Torkue

Torkue Timido

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    thanks @Aviral singh @Saket Sidana the VIN will be confirmed tomorrow. I just had a talk with my dealer on that. The VIN being a secret was just me being a bit sarcastic :)

The car being delivered to me will be a June manufactured car. I could not bargain further with my dealer as he was adamant that the latest car that was in stock as per mid Dec was June made. He told me that there were no cars in stock after June month yet. Little reluctantly I had to take the deal. However I hope all will be fine with a June model if I can do a proper PDI.
    Saket Sidana and prabhjot like this.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @Torkue

You've chosen what is undoubtedly the best sedan south of 15-16 lakhs, and so: congrats! From a fellow new Linea t-jet owner. You WILL fall into a kind of love with the Linea t-jet, i promise!;)

cheers, keep posting
    platinumshine and Saket Sidana like this.