1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project - S10 SUPER SPORT

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Nimish antony, Oct 24, 2012.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i remember i had sachin's poster for the s10 campaing on my wall. i took it from the delhi auto expo. how i wish if i could own one.
  2. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    The S10 was a dream for many who could not afford to own it at the time it was launched. If you have the patience to source parts and a good mechanic to work on its a collectors gem. A machine which that will make the owner proud. Provided that u maintain it in spec condition.

2 people like this.
  3. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    DSCN2592.JPG DSCN2601.JPG DSCN2603.JPG

The leveling work was going on when i visited the car on 26th. The one thing i was happy about was there was no patch work to be done. I expected some but the previous owner took care of her well. Eagerly waiting for the machine to roll out..
    6 people like this.
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Any further updates. 10 more days to go
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    ??????????. wheres the final product??
  6. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Waiting......:(
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    This is what most of 100horse owners do :). I drive the stock palio sports (not S10). But everytime I rev it..it gives somekind of kick..and it is very addictive!
    2 people like this.
  8. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    One of my friend has also bought an S10 and engine work is somewhat complete, got drive it while at kashyap motors noida. People are really leaning towards S10 a lot, he sold his highly maintained palio 1.2 to get this. Till now he has spent some 120 grand on the ride. But body work is still pending.

Kudos to you fiat lovers, retaining legendary rides like this.
    Good Luck
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay Nimesh any updates of your Super Sport S10?

Please upload some more pics and where are you buddy? Didnt see you since long time.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  10. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Hey Nimesh

Any updates!! have been waiting to see the pics :)