1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project - S10 SUPER SPORT

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by Nimish antony, Oct 24, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    ohh I see. Now I got it. :)

Cinju thanks for the clarification.
  2. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    it seems as if you have bought a new car. Its awesome and hot. It would definitely be great to see a S10 getting modded.
  3. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Really..a palio is a palio...engine....ride quality and handling is jst superb in 1.6lt fiat engine....and specially at d signals...whn u headstart..nd other car owners jst watches u going far..nd far nd far..after secs u r away frm their sight...really that u cant describe in words...it will really gr8 it 1.6 lt option is available in punto too...maybe there will no lck of power in 2nd gear....nd one thing i am decided that m nt going to sell ma monster or italian beast as descibed by many reviewers(i.e palio stile 1.6sport) at any cost in future....and congo man...:)
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    DSCN2253.JPG DSCN2252.JPG

stripped
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great i would love to see the Palio re-born again......
    And make the Others Envy
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nimish thats fabulous work going on with your beast.

I would just love the reborn of your Palio.
  7. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    The S10 was sold in 2002-2003 which was a machine ahead of times which can still give my remapped punto a nightmare with the FFE. Project is to restore at least 3 S10s this year. We have got 2 more which will be stripped once this comes out. Its like celebrating 10 years with S10. A gift that FIAT gave for the enthusiast but went hardly recognized. The revamped machines in the new attire are creating waves in kerala. Watch this thread for more. Car will roll out on FEB 18th. :)

5 people like this.
  8. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    So the work has got started, it would be nice to witness renewal of a legendary machine.
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    That is a wonderful news from you. We will eagerly waiting for FEB 18 :).
  10. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I still remember that back in 2003 when we were looking to replace our Gypsy.
    We were offered a Brand new S10 for 3.6L,but since it was a family purchase,it didnt fit our requirement,and Fiat was at its worst.
    That car was purchased by an Acquintance,i still see it in a not so good condition.