1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ramjn Thanks very much. Will check and revert asap.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2016 ---
    Sorry @ramjn to have bothered you. I ought to have searched the forum thoroughly before I asked given the fact that too many references to Linea eLearn are available in the forum and that I ought to have guessed the presence of a link somewhere. Will try downloading and post the details. Thanks again.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Not a problem at all. Old timers here will definitely know what is available and what not. :)
    V. K. Pasupathy likes this.
  3. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ramjn I tried downloading using the link you've quoted but all download urls available therein are no more active. Also tried another download link for direct download provided by bbllaazzee is also not working. :(:confused:
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Unfortunate. Let me try to see if there are other links.

Tagging some people who can help here - @PatchyBoy, @sathishgv, @vIjAy_kHaSa, @Italia-Linea. Guys, @V. K. Pasupathy is looking for English version of Linea eLearn. Please help if you have one.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    V. K. Pasupathy likes this.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    V. K. Pasupathy and ramjn like this.
  6. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you @vIjAy_kHaSa. Been a long day today and just returned after a drive to Tuticorin. Will download tonight or by tomorrow morning. Thanks @ramjn for the effort.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 18, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 18, 2016 ---
    @vIjAy_kHaSa and @ramjn Thank you very much guys. Got the file downloaded and burning the CD right now. Initially I wanted to go to sleep straight away after a tough day, but, I am still in front of my laptop! Thanks again for your assistance and support.:joyful::)
    carl_jhonson and limraj like this.
  7. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ramjn @vIjAy_kHaSa The reason why I wanted to have the Linea eLearn, when I own a GP 90hp is in this pic!
    ECU_MyGP (3).jpg
    The ECU in my car says, it was meant for Linea - Manual Transmission - Small Diesel Engine - 90 hp - BS4 - India!
    linea4me likes this.