1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ramjn manufactured : June 2010 (EP 90hp.)
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    As far as I know, things are even more complicated in Punto than Linea. But, anyway I would be delighted to see your research in this area. Do let me know if you need any assistance from me in this regard. Will be happy to assist. As I am currently in USA, I can help source any part if you need.
    V. K. Pasupathy likes this.
  3. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ramjn That's so generous of you. Will keep you posted, if I could crack anything substantial in this. Sure will seek your help too if and when needed.
  4. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    @ ramjn, My car has the latest ECU (2014) where the Emotion gets CC. However I have dynamic variant, any thoughts on how CC can be activated.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk
    KPR likes this.
  5. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Watching this thread. One of the two things I aspire my punto to have in it is CC.
    Thanks for reviving this thread on installation of CC.
    The other one is new Linea type sturdy driver armrest which has nothing to do with electricals and quite easily done being a mechanical job.
  6. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @PradeepM - No one has tried that to my knowledge. But, I am guessing that should be definitely possible. Fiat wouldn't have given different ECU's between Dynamic and Emotion variant. I am 90% confident that it should be possible. And now that Fiat is providing the CC in Emotion variants, we should be able to source the CC Stalk from FASS itself.
    linea4me and PradeepM like this.
  7. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi can someone help me with a link from where I can download English version of Linea eLearn?
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  9. V. K. Pasupathy

V. K. Pasupathy Amatore

Karur, Tamil Nadu, India
    Karur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks @ramjn. Appreciate your response. But I already downloaded the fiat GP eLearn and training manual from fiatforum.com. And yes. I have gone through the thread you have referred to.

But I need the eLearn and/or workshop training manual for Linea. Will check the link fiat-bg.com also to check if I can find something for Linea.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3