1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Wow, the CC kicks off again thanks to you ramesh and seronet. :p

@bbllaazzee need the literature from where you got this information to make sure I don't fry the ECU. If i am convinced that what i am going to do is correct then i am ready to try it but for that you need to share the source of your information. I don't understand how one can try the pin out of Euro 5 when their MJD is clearly mentioned as Euro 3 or Euro 4
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  2. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Actually about to get the CC onto my 2011 MJD this week. Will keep you posted.
    1 person likes this.
  3. punto-ed

punto-ed

bangalore
    The video and Pics he has used are of the Patchyboy thread. but No credit has been given :(
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Will wait eagerly for the results. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    One of the lines on that page says "Rajan bu işlem için video çekmiş, kendisine teşekkür ederiz."
  6. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    what procedure are you going to follow? can't wait to see the result. glued to this thread once again after a long time. expecting a detailed procedure for others like me too.
    1 person likes this.
  7. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sorry buddy but where are the results????
  8. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    From the link posted by Seronet. But it is for Euro5 engine. Yes, first generation Linea MJD is still a NO GO.

- - - Merged Post - - -

The pin-out is from link posted by Seronet, that is the only information I have. But it is for Euro 5 as you have mentioned, but when I see the PIN out of the existing ECU posted lots of posts back, the Euro 5 pins are also blanks, so worth a try (may be on Euro 5 engine). For Euro3/4 we need to still follow the terminal based method which I suppose Rajan was working on with other folks, but not sure if it headed anywhere.
  9. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Why is that people claiming that they are going to install Cruise Control in MJD remains silent afterwards???? Are they under pressure from FIAT to not to disclose the steps to enable Cruise Control because they are launching the cars with them???:devilface
    2 people like this.
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I will be super amazed if someone manages to install the CC in the first generation Linea MJD. But, I have reasons to believe that it is impossible. Let us wait.

Note:- I meant to say working CC. :D
    1 person likes this.