1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Bala, that is the CAN connection lines or if we can say CAN cables. The image i have pasted in the previous post is taken from the wiring diagram of the CAN connection lines. I am also pasting the diagram for communications that takes place in case of CC.

cc communication diagram.PNG

What you see as CAN must be E1050.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Just updating here that some ECU wiring on the Punto 90 (My car) is not matching the Linea wiring (nKiran's MJD). For instance, there is no wire on PIN 64 of the Punto 90 while there is on the Linea.

I was intending to make a table of the wiring like Saugat did but we had to pack up for the day. I'll get to it again later.

I and Kiran re tried the connection between PIN 8 of the Fuse box to Pin 20 of ECU, nothing happened as Saugat noted in the other thread.

VJ

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    After all this effort, I am tempted to make this offer. Exchange your 1.3 MJD Linea with my 1.4 T-Jet with a working CC, till such time I am able to crack this and get the CC to work on the 1.3 MJD or God forbid, give up as impossible.

Any takers? :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

How about a 90HP Punto? :D
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That sounds good too.

Rajan
  6. Rajan,
    You will be searching for cc stalk in MJD too:)
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    My car is staying idle for last 1.5 months. If you had told this earlier, I would have left my car with you. :)
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @ Rajan,missed to note the message, I would have left my car with you to work on the MJD CC.. I'm out for the week and it would have helped many of us to have CC enabled.

anyways I am back next Saturday, I will give you a call.
  9. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    vj_v1 take a look at here. That's the pin out diagram of my 90 HP punto. I totally agree that its not matching with linea mjd (read saugat's pin out) but pin 64 is wired in my 90 HP. Anyway i would take a re look at the pin out.

The difference i can see with that to my 90 HP and saugat's linea pin out is that the pins 12, 44, 45, 46, 47 are wired in my 90 HP but they are blank in saugat's linea. I will look into to those pins and find out what are they.

Also, i have matched my pin out with that of linea elearn and it perfectly matches!

Update:

Those pins (12,44, 45, 46 47) are for the lambda sensors. Take out a look at the snap from linea elearn.

pin out diff between saugat linea and my 90 hp.PNG
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  10. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    ^^ Thanks for the pointer Sathish, Actually while you were typing this comment at 8:38 AM, i opened up the connector cap and quickly made a table of the wires and realized that I and Kiran must have counted in the wrong direction or something.

While we are sure, we did the counting on his car correctly, i think we counted in the reverse direction on my car which we did first and hence i though the connection 64 is now missing. I cross checked my table against the one you posted (which i missed reading earlier i think) and see that the table matches.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    1 person likes this.