1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Wow this is the most cleanest installation i have ever seen. The CC stalk looks like factory fitted. Hats off to you.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations bbllaazzee for the successuful install of the CC. Happy for you. :)

This is another great work, Rajan.
    1 person likes this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Amit. Waiting on your inputs for the MJD :D. A picture of the ECU would definitely help

Thanks Ramesh.

Rajan
  4. This did not need proxy alignment?
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No. Bbllaazzee had already enabled the CC functionality. During this installation, we did not even have to connect the scanner :D

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

It is as always a pleasure to meet with Rajan and TFI members. Thanks to Rajan for letting me know about the cc install.

And a big thankyou for Mrs. Rajan for the delicious lunch.

We never bothered to click pictures as every one enjoying each others company
    1 person likes this.
  7. saugatchandra

saugatchandra Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    I am losing my sleep wondering if its going to be possible on our MJD's .. Awaiting feedback from my fellow MJD's owner's.
    Saugat.
  8. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore

Thank you Ramjn. Rajan is always patient and takes every possible care for each step before proceeding to the next. Thanks Rajan again.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks @Italia-Linea. We did not hurry up in any of the steps, took our own time.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  9. Did you check the ECU connection for "-" , wondering why it is not working.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I suspect the wire for continuity. All wires were crimped, pull tested, inserted and locked the same way at both ends. We also checked resistance values on the stalk and everything was fine. I did suggest we do a test drive, before fitting the steering cowl back, but Bbllaazzee was confident that all will work.

The one thing I missed testing was the continuity of the wires. Lesson learnt.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.