1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Patchyboy, I guess you have access to following
    <cite>Elm ElectronicsELM327DS.pdf</cite>‎
    <cite>Elm ElectronicsELM327/AT_Commands.pdf</cite>‎

Cubieboard | A series of open ARM miniPCs is also a good board to work upon as compared to Raspberry pi.
  2. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    Here are the marking's (used Rajan's ECU photo, as both as same)

IMG_1066.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  3. saugatchandra

saugatchandra Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    Hi!! any update on what the ststus of install is? my stalk is arriving soon, can some one share the wiring diagram for a 1.3 mjd. Mr.Rajan can you send me your contact number? i want to ask you a few things.
    thanks.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    saugatchandra - we have not yet been successful with the MJD. We have tried on two cars - 2011 and 2012 models, but with no results. Only Amit (Italia-Linea) has posted that he was able to get the "Cruise Control On" message on the MID and we are waiting on more of his findings from him.

Bbllaazzee has been successful in getting the message on his 1.4 FIRE and we may be doing the install in his car mid-November.

Not sure how much I can help, but you can still call me. My number is (^^##!@&&(

Rajan
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Did you try on 2012 model as well? I thought we tested only with 2011 and 2010 models.

Looks like the number was typed with shift key. :D
    Decoding - [Deleted].
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry looks like I forgot the years. It is 2010 and 2011 indeed.
    Thanks for decoding the phone number. The idea was for people to decode themselves, so I do not get spammed :D

Rajan
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    The code was in scrambled format to hide the number on public forum & you decoded it. Buri baat bahut buri baat. :eek:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
  8. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Ramesh, yes, raj29's 90HP MJD and my 75HP MJD. Both were 2012.

I believe the number was typed like that intentionally. :D
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But, you have never tried to hide your number. I have seen so many posts from you with your mobile number shared by you. :D

Note:- I am removing the number from my part. Please remove the number from your quoted post as well. :)

10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    You are right Ramesh. I have never tried to hide my number in the past. But I had to change a few things, after getting abusive PMs regarding my post in a locked thread from a fellow member. I have blocked PMs from people not in my circle. If the member realizes that and decides to send me an abusive text message defending an establishment he does not own, then he will have to atleast make the effort to decode my number :evilsmile

Rajan