1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    the body kit of the car you are trying to replicate !! Instead of mesh, you can paint it all black like rancy's car... This was done in cochin i guess...this is one rohit's car, nimish's friend... Nimish antony can help you in this regard...
    530305_522563581110807_1649872317_n.jpg
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
    12 people like this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks man. I am not too sure about the body kit. I live in the world speed bump capital :D. I right now have it on the "maybe" list :D

Rajan
  3. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

I have it in my punto..mine is chrome finish....personal opinion...not worth the effort. :) . if its body colored, i am not sure how much better it will be....and there is an increase in wind noise too...
  4. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Re: Project - Linea T-Jet Sport

The grill looks really amazing
    Basically imo its the best Linea iv seen around here *so far* ;)
    Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Any side profile pics of this amazing linea?
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Project - Linea T-Jet Sport

Wow, this Linea looks jaw dropping awesome! Good taste.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Here you go.. taken from fb !!
    312308_522563554444143_1963666777_n.jpg
    8 people like this.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Need inputs on converting the interior beige panels to black. Options I have in mind:

1. Paint/ Plastidip - Anyone done this? How durable will it be. I mean, does the paint stick well to plastic? Will it resist flaking?
    2. Alcantara / Ultrasuede - Anyone has a car that uses this or similar materials on the inside? The reviews have all been overwhelmingly positive, but I am worried about suitability for our environmental conditions.
    3. 3M 1080 scotchprint - Can look good, if done properly. Since it is a vinyl sticker, it can be taken off / reversed, if needed

Please keep in mind, I want to cover the beige below the dash, on the doors and also the ABC pillars. Please help guys.

Rajan
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    agreed.. It almost transformed the TW car into a totally different car.. Looks really muscular and strong
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    In my quest to visualize various options for customizing the interiors, I stumbled upon this. Awesome is the word. Thought of sharing here, for members' benefit.

Rajan
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013