1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. There were couple of them for less than 25 pounds.
    1 person likes this.
  2. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks, Link please.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    We are working on 9th. Actually, it is an optional holiday and not closed holiday. However, we can give it a go on the 10th, if you are OK with that.

Rajan
  4. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
  5. saugatchandra

saugatchandra Novizio

Navi Mumbai
    i am interested, surely going to keep me thinking for some time to come. If anyone else is interested too in mumbai or pune maybe we could get together and see how we could do it.
  6. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    Rajan has already provided enough detail in a step by step manner.

When we do it in my car, I will try to capture as many photos as possible to assist others away from BLR. But it will be a while as CC stalk availability will be a question?
  7. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    Great work Rajan Sir. Being a new bee to this site, I am in a mode of slowly reading all the threads.
    After seeing this thread, I just cannot stop my self reading all the 33 pages of this post without taking a break.
    Kudos to your determination and never say die attitude.
    You have really taken a great care to put all the facts together for benefits of all the TFIans.
    I wish to personally meet you and congratulate you for your achievement. Please do keep me in loop whenever any meet is planned, especially in Bangalore.
    Just one thing, I could not watch your 13 mins video as it says "Private Video" when I tried to play it. Can you please help me play that?
    Thank you again for sharing such an interesting thread to all of us.
    1 person likes this.
  8. saugatchandra

saugatchandra Novizio

Navi Mumbai
  9. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    Rajan man... Even before reading your thread I used to say my wife, when on highways, if our cars had this CC in place. Almost 80% of kms of the odd 23K on my car are on highways. That too in the nights when the traffic is sparse. I have always felt this CC would be a boon.

So I may poke you, ask questions or may even visit you once I buy the thingys. Hope its not too much for you by now. :p
    1 person likes this.