1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks for the tip. The MQS connectors you need are on me, just for that tip :D

Also, need a help. Could you edit post #184 and change the wire gauge to 24 / 26? I found that 22 is too thick.

Rajan
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    One more update:

Fellow TFIan Bbllaazzee was here a while ago, to see if this can be done on his Linea 1.4 F.I.R.E. Though we were able to check and light up the CC LED on his car, we were not able to bring up "Cruise Control On" message on the MID. Due to failing light and the slight drizzle that started, we could not continue.

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Here you go buddy. It is a bit longer than 2 mins. Hope it is polished enough :D

Rajan
    11 people like this.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Rajan,
    Voice narration was missing :( ,

On other side will there be any new enhancements(Self adaptive funtion) with CC ?

OT
    My 2005 th post
    2005= 2+0+0+5 = 7
    and 7 dictates you Spiritual, intelligent, analytical, focused, introspective, studious, intuitive, knowledgeable, contemplative, serious, persevering, refined, gracious and displays much inner wisdom.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    That was soo nice Rajan sir! Thumbs up for that innovation you did! :)

And loved that line "You don't think Cruise Control is useful coz you don't know to drive" !!! :D :D ROFL
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  6. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    Super Like....@Rajan! Now how about doing a 6 speed auto on my Punto :p

Heartiest Congratulations again!!!
  7. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    Here is the pins for 1.4 16V FIRE. After meeting Rajan, I started digging with Google to get hold of the eLearn for Bravo (linea is based on Bravo) and got the wiring for the cruise control. It also has the wiring for 1.4 TJet, which is same as what Rajan has mentioned.
    1.4_16v.jpg
    3 people like this.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Cool. So, when can we give a second go, with your car?

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  9. Sagar Naik

Sagar Naik Timido

Bantwal,Mangalore,Karnataka
    Bantwal, Mangalore , Karnataka
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Sir.PatchyBoy Really Awesome :clap
    I dont comment much on the Threads though i go through the Discussions often...Saw the Entire thread mid night,including the last Video posted and Dozed off,Morning While Brushing thinking about Cruise Control "Was i dreaming" ,I couldnt just believe what i read/seen before 8 hours.:uh
    Sir u deserve a 'PATENT' on DIY CRUISE CONTROL on FIAT in India and Indeed a Special Award in next TeamFIAT Factory Visit Cheers \m/
    4 people like this.
  10. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    Ha Rajan, you gave me a sleepless night today. I started reading this thread after I saw your signature "CC on T jet" after you said the peppermint thing for rats in another thread. I first thought its just a prank. Its close to 2 am now. Will I sleep, I dont know. :D
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2013