1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    They are similar to the connectors you would find in a PC power connection in the SMPS. Like this:

Round Connectors.jpg

You could go with just one 5 way / 6 way connector. I did buy a 6 way connector, but it was too bulky.

If Prasanna / you are going to do this, I can give you the MQS connectors. I only need 4 and would be left with 46, hopefully :D

Rajan
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Thank you, I'll touch base with you for those when they arrive.
  3. Prasanna Godugu

Prasanna Godugu Novizio

Hyderabad
    Congratulation Mr.Rajan for taking this project to end. i will work with VJ V1 for ordering the required parts, thanks you
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Project - Linea T-Jet Sport

Wow Rajan so you managed to do the test even before the arrival of the connector pins. Awesome, was it the similar procedure that we tried last week or some other twist to the tale!! :)

So i should be there at your place to witness and check this out.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Re: Project - Linea T-Jet Sport

Oh .... So you guys forgot me?? Or donot want to include me?? :(

Just kidding. :D

Though I would love to have a CC in my car aswell, I am not so sure if it is possible on an Active variant. :(

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  6. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hats off to you Trajan sir!
    Unbelievable enthusiasm, creativity, patience & effort put in. Can't wait to see the outcome & truly believe that its going to be a real success.

All the best!
    1 person likes this.
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

OT:You are going to NL next week and wont come back for a few months, remember??? Otherwise i would surely keep u in mind coz u would have been funding for everything we require.

If it works on one variant it might work on every variant.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3

Getting the parts from NL would be easier than from India. Let's all place the orders to Kiran. :D

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    ^^Sounds like a plan...
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad

If only someone would wait for 3 months. But technically I'm a noob and would not risk to source an unknown part from an unknown source. Who knows if it is compatible with our version or not.
    My best bet would be to source all the parts from where Mr. Rajan has sourced.

Vj and Prasanna might accomplish installing the CC on atleast 1 Punto by the time I return to India and I would seek their help to get one on mine aswell (if possible).

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2