1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Linea T-Jet Sport : Cruise Control now active!

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by PatchyBoy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: Project - Linea T-Jet Sport

@PatchyBoy I am in. I hope and wish to see your TJet cruising.

Good Luck :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Hey @Rajan Buddy, your work is simply commendable . I know you have already received all the compliments and all good words from our family members at TFI, so I will keep it short and simple. Your work is inspiring, I am sure there will be a lot of other guys who will be inspired (including me) and bring these mods to life. Eagerly waiting for the outcome and review. If your experiment succeeds, I will surely try it on my Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion, if it's possible. Not very soon though, as it is brand new. Just a week old ;)
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Great work, Rajan. I used to always wish for a CC on the Punto, as they are very boring to drive on the expressway due to their excellent poise and handling, and there you go.

Awesome effort, keep it going. And do you mind sharing the costs of the hardware involved?
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Peanuts, if you do not count the cost of my time invested in this :D. All put together is under 6 K ;)

It has been done on the Punto too, the process is very different. I did not want to get into details on that, as that would just be theoretical knowledge. Let me complete this and I promise to do a write up on the Punto as well, as long as I am able to find a member who is willing to experiment on the Punto :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    How about the Palio? :D
    1 person likes this.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I am all game. ;)
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Done buddy. Let me wrap this up and then we go to work on your car.

Sure should be possible. Worth giving a look.

Rajan
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Then why not club both Punto and Palio projects together? :D
    1 person likes this.
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Sounds like a plan. But I would prefer to wait till I do this road test and confirm that all is well with this. I did not know you owned a Palio as well. Which year?

Rajan
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Never mind. :)

I wish you to complete your current project. We will think about the rest later.
    1 person likes this.