1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Project Grande Punto Sporte

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by Nimish antony, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    The thigh support for GP causes an issue for long drives. I had to find a favorable option without changing the seats. The ones i used have a good thigh support and i am addicted to it as of now. It gives you a cozy feeling and its a must for long drives.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Thanks Niranjan. Well i took up this project because i found out that none had come out with proper mods. It had to be unique without tampering the original aesthetics. Playing with the Italian design is a very tough task and a slight error could ruin the entire beauty of the car. After the comments and appreciations i feel that a new concept front is being re worked. Just trying a simple lower lip.. its still in the design studio.... will come up by April and post pictures. So watch this thread.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think you forgot to post the pic of the sill plates which u ve posted i the other forum :p :). some detailed pics of the interior would help. Whats the second pic? is it exhaust tip? and the third one and last one?
  3. omzworld

omzworld

Awesome mods!!!
    Wish I could arrange 20% of of investment you are making on your beauty! BTW, did I say each and every mod looks absolutely spot on!!

Advice - 3-4 pics of each mod in a post, implementation details, cost etc!

Specific request for - Alloys, tires, seat cover
  4. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    A detailed photo shoot will be done soon once i finish with a new front lower lip and minor mods in the front with a hi end SLR. The second picture is of the gear knob, the third one is the hand brake and the last one is the gear lever gaiter cover.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

h.jpg
    nimish i saw a pic in team energy profile.. The honey comb mesh was more visible without the paint..
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  6. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    i do agree. I had to ultimately paint it to go with the theme
  7. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    397377_10150489708378176_657723175_8902546_1353525009_n.jpg 430248_10150577091063176_657723175_9162491_1737311020_n.jpg

Kerala has more in store.. watch this
    5 people like this.
  8. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    DSCN0730.jpg latest pic of d project car
    Murphy_Fiat, Dilip_dmk and rahul16 like this.
  9. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    looking great!! which alloys are those and how much did they cost?