1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

problems with fiat

Discussion in 'Linea' started by satheeshmuthu, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satheeshmuthu

satheeshmuthu Timido

Tirupur
    Tirupur
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Iam S.Satheesh muthu, I am Fiat lover, And my family own FIAT vechiles frm 1965 to 2005 Then aft UNO we dint buy any thing. Also due to love & interest I had bought a Linea after a gap. But nw iam feeling why I Bought Linea instead of other brands. I am facing lot of problems with fiat.

Reson for not to buy FIAT

1.Less no of Service centre
    2.High service cost(compare to Tata & Maruti with same Transmission)
    3.Service ppls are not able to diagnose correctly about the problem.
    4.Less availability of spares.
    5.Durability of the spares are less.

6.Fiat lose its product value in used market.
    7.Less availability of spares in after market.
    8.Big major problem are ground clearance,Pick up,Mileage & Clutch.
    9.Also there is no need for costly lubes in India.

Also still Fiat is not care about their customers, They should replace the Ground clearance kid to every customer for free, Bec they have survived in INDIA for almost 65yrs. So they know abt Indian roads well then other companies. But new comers have Analise & made accordingly. But FIAT cheat every customer, So we became fools in front of them. They are earning well in Transmission supplies to other companies then there vehicle sales. So they dint bothered. If this is the case soon FIAT will left INDIA.

Regards
    S.Satheesh muthu
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Satheesh,
    Pretty harsh words there.
    Almost all your greivances are valid but for the mileage issue and that of ground clearance which has been increased after you had bought the car.
    Anyways you should also praise Fiat for the postives as well,which are many and unparalleled like the tank like build,superb handling and drive.
    There is no car in the market which ticks all the right boxes.
    We should be happy with our car which fulfils the main criteria of safety and not keep thinking too much about the resale value.
    Happy motoring.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 31, 2015 ---
    Car is just like a wife,you should look only at the positives,completely turning a blind eye to the negatives,otherwise it wouldn't work :(
  3. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Except Maruti & TATA (and to some extent Hyundai), every other manufacturer face the same problems as FIAT. Availability of spares & service centres is an issue with all the manufacturers.
  4. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Satheesh, you have one of the safest cars around. This aspect alone is worthy enough to own a Fiat. How do you find the drive of Linea compared to cars from other brands you mentioned? Fiat do have less service centers but they are working on increasing them and availability of spares.
    mangeshtendulkar likes this.
  5. Biraj

Biraj Novizio

Ghaziabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Mind sharing some details about your ownership (year of purchase, KMs done, major replacements/repairs) and how/where/when you faced each of the troubles?

At this point, your thread seems like a collection of statements that many non-users cite on other forums. I am not saying that Fiat cars are perfect but they certainly appeal to a certain segment (one that gives priority to ride, handling, safety, appearance, and performance (T-jet) over "kitna deti hain?" (Fuel efficiency) and "Kancha, yahan koi service station milega?" (Service network).
  6. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @satheeshmuthu,
    Which city/town do you belong to?
    Your post is pretty unclear and lacks lot of details.You have floated random allegations without giving details.I am not telling that everything is right/perfect with the brand & the car(so is the case with every other brand) but not as bad either as told by you.

Request to MOD;please take note of this thread if more specific deatails are not given by the thread starter.
    jackharrisw and Saket Sidana like this.
  7. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Locking the thread for now. Please pm one of the mods with the details to have this thread reopened.
    mchanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.