1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Probable 80K increase in Price from 25th February 2012

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Relativity, Feb 3, 2012.

1. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

As per news till now, no specific bill to impose specific duty on Diesel cars. Fiat will have a sigh of relief!!
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    * Cars to attract ad valorem rate of 27 per cent : says Mr. FM
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Tata increase price of their ALL cars ( including NANO)....Lets see what's fiat do now !!:confused:
  4. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

13K to 20K increase for Punto and upto 25K for linea is what I heard from a dealer..
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

There is only a 2% hike in excise for Punto and Linea (since Linea has an engine less than 1500 cc). So 25K increment for Linea sounds a bit too much - something around 15K would be ideal. Lets wait and watch
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  7. gurus

gurus Amatore

what will happen to petrol cars? specially TJet
  8. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

not sure.. as others have posted above... may go up above 25k...
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

FIAT India website says that there is no hike due to excise. They probably had taken the 2% hike into consideration when they launched the vehicles in Jan 2012. As far as TJet goes, a revision in the price would be due to new features being added in the 2012 version and not entirely due to excise. 2011 TJet should be available at the same ex-showroom as before. Dealer may try to rip the 2% hike from a committed/desperate TJet buyer but one can always call up FIAT call centre and confirm the same
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  10. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

my friend was cancelling his swift booking , due delay in delivery.. On his request.. i called up the local fiat dealership got hold of a S.A... and he said.. they can do special offers if booked and payment is down with in this month..
    price quoted:
    active 6.05k (further .5k discount if its white)
    Dynamic 6.71-- later he quoted a final price of 6.58
    emotion 7.35
    -- that was not the final price.. (E.pk cost me 7.2 on road bck in oct 11)
    all this is on road rice...after tax and insurance.. and freebies also included..
    the same must imply for all models.....
    S.A from Rf and Concord cochin.....
    hope this helps.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012