1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Probabily the youngest member here! :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hello Amith! Good to see you here too!! Hope you have a nice time at TFI. :clap
  2. Thank you ThePunter. It sounds great to hear that you love my town - Calicut. I'm happy that you liked the pic. I do agree with the 'neat' part. And yes, you guessed it right - Fiat Punto BNW is absolutely a drool material.

Thank you Amogh. It feels great to hear that I'm the youngest member out here :D. I do feel that many people from the southern India are joining TFI. Let me hope that almost all the Fiat owners and fans join here. (Am I over optimistic? :p)

Thank You J Ravi.

Thank you Chaos. Yes, we need to have a meet down south. But, I do doubt whether there would be enough people to have a meet!

Thank you Arun. Btw, I know you from T-BHP

Amith
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome to the Home of Fiat's, Amith

Your list if car is impressive with so many Fiat's in it. :)

Post your ownership experiences of Punto & of course those "lots of pics" :mrgreen:
  4. Thank you VahanPujari. lol. When you're damn obsessed with Fiat, you'll end up buying more and more Fiat's :mrgreen:

Yes, I will surely post a detailed ownership experience with loads of pics. My bad, currently I'm busy with studies :(.

Stay Tuned.

Amith