1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Probabily the youngest member here! :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Klub Class, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Hmm....What to say..?? I'm a 15 year old boy from the southern heart of India. Yes, Kerala aka the so called God's own country. I'm hyper-addicted to photography, music and cars! My father is a hard core Fiat Fan.Thanks Dad, for passing me the right genes :)

The cars we've owned till now're

• Premier Padmini Petrol - Used One
    • Premier Padmini Diesel - Used One
    • Premier Padmini Diesel - Brand New
    • Maruti 800 - Used One
    • Maruti 800 - Used One
    • Fiat Uno - Used One
    • Maruti Esteem - Used One - Brain ruled over the head and my father ended up buying this one. Seriously, I hate that car! ::D
    • Fiat Palio 1.9 D SP PS - Used One
    • Fiat Punto 1.3 MJD E+ - Brand New

Being a Fiat fan, I'm being bashed by almost all my classmates! I do believe that we can never change other's perceptions. So, I let them do so!

And yes, thanks a ton to the admins for making such an awesome forum for Fiat fans!

Have a great day friends.

Regards,
    Amith
    [attachment=0:32dssrq6]Fiat_GP_KlubClass_AmithES.jpg[/attachment:32dssrq6]

Fiat_GP_KlubClass_AmithES.jpg
  2. Let me welcome you Klub class.. This is funny, you told me about this forum, I joined, and here I am, writing reply to your introduction! :)

BTW, Nice picture of your Punto!
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A true Fiat fan.
    And your picture shows we have one more nice photographer.
  4. Lol! I had registered here some 1-2 days back! But, I failed to set aside my time to write an intro here. Somehow, I failed to mention that the above picture was processed by you.My bad. Sorry brother ;'(

Thank you brother. I'm glad that you liked the pic :)
    Amith
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Amit, weclome home! You have captured really aweome picture of your car. Very interesting frame. Glad to have you here do post more of pics, I'm sure you'll have lots of them :).

Have a gr8 time here.
  6. Thank you Grandeur. I'm happy to hear that you like my click. Yes, you guessed it right. I've clicked tons of pics! I'll upload it when i start an ownership report :)

Amith
  7. Welcome Klub Class. Nice to have younger gen here (Me too are very very young in hearts, okie...otherwise too ::T )

And you are from a city i love most and 'had been' the closest to - roots, I mean...:)

The pic - :wow that was an awesome one, really. Crisp, Neat and Fresh.
    I think 'neat' will at its best apply to a White punto rather than any other shade out there. And yours'' should be shining in the kerala roads and quite a sight for any eye.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Maan !! that is one HOTTTTT pic you have uploaded !!

Welcome to the group Amith !! :) Yeah : I guess you are the youngest member out here !!

Wow : some age group we have got here : Amith @15 and Aanand Sir @ 60+ and going strong :)

Also, its cool to see so many folks joining in from Souther India. Now I know where to ask when I plan a trip down there

Amogh
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome to you and your Punto to TFI, Klub Class.
  10. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Thats One amazing BNW pic there!! Unreal!!
    Welcome to TFI Amith.

Yes amogh we might need to plan a meet down south soon!!