1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pride of Owing an Italian beauty:):):)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Swaminathan.B.S, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Swaminathan.B.S

Swaminathan.B.S Timido

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    @vtlreja2 Thanks. Yeah, its an emotion model
    vtlreja2 likes this.
  2. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    hey! congrats on your buy. its a real steel with only 8k done. Fiats are built like tanks and assure you, it will be as good as brand new even now. about the seat wrinkles, I would say not to bother too much as its very common. With the warranty and extended warranty, its much more value for money than what you could imagine!
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Swaminathan.B.S

Although I am happy with your T-jet purchase, I am somehow not convinced about your decision to opt for a display vehicle which had already run for 8K. Generally display vehicles are an abused lot and dealers do not prefer to do any maintenance on them. Have you got the 3 yr warranty for the car and does it start from the date of registration? No intention to dampen your happiness mate but had you put the query on the TFI forum, you could have got much better response which could have helped make the decision.

Happy mile crunching and drive safely.
    Pradeepms and pabhishek like this.
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Swaminathan.B.S , I second @ghodlur here. But if dealer is giving you warranty for 3 years from the purchase date, you should be good to go.
    Congrats buddy.
  5. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats @Swaminathan.B.S
    since u got around 2lacs less with 3yrs warranty.... Is a good deal and as @ghodlur said TD vehicles wud have been driven roughly and we dont know how they have maintained . Hope u have checked the overall condition (especially engine)
  6. Swaminathan.B.S

Swaminathan.B.S Timido

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes @ghodlur. The 3 years warranty is still intact.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2015 ---
    @Pradeepms thanks mate.
    As mentioned in my post, I wasn't quite made up to opt for used car. But it was a different situation after checking the vehicle out in person. It was maintained to perfection.

Also '4.5 Lakh lesser than the current onroad model with hardly 8000 KM clocked and 11 months old' seemed to be a good deal to capitalize on.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
    C_S, prabhjot, Saji Babu and 5 others like this.
  7. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. srinivas21

srinivas21 Timido

hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    congrats Swaminathan...is 7.1 purchase is on road or ex-showroom?
  9. Swaminathan.B.S

Swaminathan.B.S Timido

Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    @srinivas21 Its the final cost including insurance and registration
  10. srinivas21

srinivas21 Timido

hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    thanks Swaminathan.. I am also contemplating similar deal...can you throw light on your initial experience... avg fuel efficiency..(too early to ask i think)..