1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Price reduced for OEM Fiat Punto Alloys

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by karthiknan, Oct 2, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. It is still on offer as of today. Few in Chennai whom I know have availed this offer. :)
    Also, do note that the price of Rs. 4990 is inclusive of all taxes.
  2. pvgeorge

pvgeorge Novizio

Trivandrum
    Checked at TVM Mohandas Motors TVM. Its available and seems to be a new set that they received. Cost is 4990/ piece.
    its a 15 incher.

Now in a dielemma as my 14 inchers are only 8 K run and I will have to wait at least couple of years before I can change mine to 15 inchers... ( low running)

George V
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I bought two of them in offer at Chennai RDC. Hoping they will extend the offer for linea alloys also.

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
  4. nand_nand

nand_nand Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Anyone has information about the cost of the new Punto Evo alloys? It looks much better than the older alloys..I visited KHT sometime back and it was written 6990rs per alloy.. but not sure if it is for older one or newer one..
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Some time back this year there was a offer on the alloy wheels for punto at Rs. 4990. I should have got one at that time :banghead:. Now the price is Rs. 6990.

The alloy for the new punto Evo with the gun metal finish might be higher than this IMO.
  6. Racing_2012

Racing_2012 Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat OEM alloy discounts are back.

Get a discount on #FIAT’s Graphite Grey Alloys & save ₹10,868 on a set of 4! Visit your nearest dealer to know more.

CjMucdFVEAAJWSk.jpg