1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Price reduced for OEM Fiat Punto Alloys

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by karthiknan, Oct 2, 2013.

1. nand_nand

nand_nand Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Called KHT and they quoted 7k per alloy.. Now time has come to remove my 14 inch steel wheel and put 15 inch alloys.. :)
    3 people like this.
  2. Folks @ Kava were unaware of the price drop, they will update the new price by tomorrow hopefully.
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Can anyone confirm if prices for 16" wheels have been dropped as well or not?
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

The ones who wanted proof for reduced prices of Selenia, there you go. :) uploadfromtaptalk1381584356212.jpg

Note that this price is for Selenia from the barrel.
    1 person likes this.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Even the price of Fuel Filter, Oil filter, AC Filter is less than MRP reason VAT is added on total rather than adding it on individual item.
    Seems oil price have dropped by around 90-100/ltr. It used to be 560-580/ltr earlier including tax and now its 470-480/ltr.
    This reduction in price negates the increase in price of diesel filter(2060 from 1750) and air filter(400 from 300), in the end service cost is almost same.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    I think FIAT is trying to reduce the prices for some spares . I got my car services few days back and came to know that price for gear cable has been reduced from 3k to 1.8k . Hoping to see the reduction in spare parts which requires change at quick intervals .
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, Air filter price was 320 before IIRC.

Also, in the interim wire mesh filter for AC was used instead of Pollen, which was again cheaper.

Agree with you Vijay khasa. Service cost more or less remains the same.

Another thing I hate with Fiat when compared with few other manufacturers is the non standardized labor rates. The consumer is at the mercy of the dealer whom he is visiting for deciding the labor rates and billing. Wonder why Fiat is keeping mum on this aspect. This should go as feedback, TFI members can pass on this through any means possible.
    2 people like this.
  8. Another thing I hate with Fiat when compared with few other manufacturers is the non standardized labor rates. The consumer is at the mercy of the dealer whom he is visiting for deciding the labor rates and billing. Wonder why Fiat is keeping mum on this aspect. This should go as feedback, TFI members can pass on this through any means possible.[/QUOTE]

AGREED.
  9. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Is there a rate card from Fiat with the labour rates?
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

The answer is in the above posts.