1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Price reduced for OEM Fiat Punto Alloys

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by karthiknan, Oct 2, 2013.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

SunnyBoi, alloys are being made in China for quite a while. Why the price drop now then?
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Had visited to rather new FASS at Mumbai today to buy the GC kit. The guys have loaded stocks of Selenia which got me interested to look at the MRP. There were two engine oils used on 2 different Fiat cars in the workshop. One was priced Rs. 2000/-, the other was 2300/- which the guy at inventory handed to the mechanics. Both were labelled Selenia 5W40. Selenia is imported and repacked at Turbhe Mumbai and is standard with all FASS. Dont know why the MRP difference. I couldnt find synth or semi synth mentioned anywhere, which is generally the practice.

What is the recommended oil change interval for Delvac1. I will be needing to update with this one during my timing chain replacement for Linea MJD.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  3. karthiknan

karthiknan Novizio

Hyderabad
    rs 6990 per alloy for the 15" only
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am told that Mobil Delvac1 is such a good oil that its good for 20,000Km. But I am sticking to the 15,000Km interval.
    Delvac1 is a fully synthetic engine oil that meets the specifications for even heavy commercial vehicles.
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    May be for new punto to be launched next year this alloys may not be useful so fiat is selling old ones at less price :)
  6. manishgarg921

manishgarg921 Amatore

Ghaziabad
    I spoke to Kashyap Motors - Greater Noida
    The price for the 15" linea alloy was quoted 8990/- per piece

Can anyone else confirm the price ???
  7. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Petrol and diesel variants are priced differently. Selenia K for petrols and Selenia WR for diesels - K is cheaper while WR is more expensive. Both are 5w-40 as well. Most likely that's the price difference you noticed
  8. Any update on Kava Prices??
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    call and ask: 0nine8336 0675zero
  10. srijith

srijith Timido

navi Mumbai
    @ Kartikan - well you said they gave a quotation of 10k for alloy wheels and later on you had to pay Rs. 6990/-.

Is that for all 4 alloy wheels or just one?? I might sound a lil absurd but would like to know since am planning to go with alloy wheels for my Monster Machine ;)