1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Price reduced for OEM Fiat Punto Alloys

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by karthiknan, Oct 2, 2013.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Good to see the price "correction" of Selenia :)
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I got 618rs per liter quote for Selenia K last weekend.
    :confused:

Also note they have some mineral oil also from Selenia and it was like 280-300rs per liter.
    So in all chances the new Selenia oil for 1500 might be mineral oil.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Viny, that would mean that they are charging for 5 liters of engine oil if this Selenia is a mineral oil.

The price you have mentioned (~Rs600/liter) is consistent with the older price. Maybe they have revised the price just 1 or 2 days back.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

@paddleshifter, the price i have given is of last friday for Seleina K, i am not sure if Seleina K and Seleina WR have same rates, if not then the Seleina WR mineral might be costing more than Seleina K mineral.
    1 person likes this.
  5. gurjinder

Punjab
    But is there something called a Selenia 5W40 mineral oil? I don't think so. Never heard of a mineral 5W40.

@Driv3r Can you confirm the source of the news about price reduction? Was it during your car's service or something like that.
  6. mayank

mayank Amatore

Paa ji... do they(kava) ship parts as well?
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

Even I didn't knew about mineral oil, I wanted to have top up done, hence called the SA and asked if I can get 1 ltr oil of the self, if yes how much will it cost? He came back with 280 rs quote, when I asked him to check the rates, as I use to pay over 600, he confirmed that the 600 is for fully synthetic oil and previously quoted price is of mineral oil. Can some one give a call and take confirmation.
  8. gurjinder

Punjab
    Viny, can you ask the SA tomorrow what grade of oil are they selling for 280/Litre. Is it 5W40? Or is it 15W40 / 10W40? The other Selenia @600/Litre isn't fully synthetic either. It's only semi-synthetic.

A mineral 5W40 is unheard of, really.

Cheers.
  9. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Mayank yes they do :)
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Fantastic news. Good to hear that the prices of the alloy wheel have dropped. I guess I can now afford the spare wheel as an alloy stepney. BTW which design is this alloy wheel? Is it the usual one which comes with the Punto?