1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Price reduced for OEM Fiat Punto Alloys

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by karthiknan, Oct 2, 2013.

1. karthiknan

karthiknan Novizio

Hyderabad
    Fiat has reduced the prices of its alloys for Punto. As my car was under repair, as per them one of the alloy got damaged so that needed to be changed.they gave an initial quotation of 10k for the alloy but to my surprise, the price is only Rs6990 :-D.

bill.jpg

The people at Fiat are also shocked with the reduction in prices as few weeks ago, they sold the alloys at app 10k each :D
    9 people like this.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Fiat has also reduced the prices for Selenia WR 5W40. Now an oil change for the multijet costs only 1.5k odd. :)

Good going FIAT!
    6 people like this.
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is it? Then we can follow service intervals of 8K kms.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
  4. Great going Fiat, alloy price was the sore point for punto and linea, interested to know the kawa price now :D
    5 people like this.
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Woah, i'll go get the Linea alloys for my Punto if this is true.

Yeah, eager to know the Kawa pricing.
  6. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    gud news.atleast they have reduced spare parts prices
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, Selenia prices have also dropped. And to make it more clear, 1.5k odd will be fpr the oil, oil filter and labour extra. :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Reduction in prices is a welcome move. Any idea about the price of 16 inch alloys? :D

Selenia engine oil at Rs1500 is a decent price and now puts a doubt in the mind of those who had switched to Mobil Delvac1 5W-40 fully synthetic oil @Rs750/liter (Rs2400 for 3.2 liter). The difference in price wasn't much when compared to Selenia (Rs1900 for 3.2 liters) which is of no match to the Delvac1.

Now, Delvac1 costs Rs850/liter (Rs2720 for 3.2 liters) or so and Selenia costs just Rs1500 for 3.2 approx liters. Better to put in selenia and change every 8000km IMHO than going for Delvac1.
    4 people like this.
  9. chandu.paladugu

chandu.paladugu Timido

Bangalore
    Wow great news for me as I'm planning to upgrade tires and my service due is in another 15 days.

Cheers,
    chandu

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 4
  10. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Delvac 1 every 8K kms for me please:)
    On other note,please confirm price of 16 inch alloys i wont mind picking a set from Kava at 3K per piece:)
    1 person likes this.