1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Present Road COnsition from Bangalore to DHARMASTHALA

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by MN BABU, Dec 15, 2015.

1. MN BABU

MN BABU Timido

BNG
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi,

I am planning to travel from Bangalore --> Dharmasthala --> coorg -->Bangalore on coming week.
    Can anybody provide information about present road condition and also please confirm can go with Chevrolet Spark without any issues?

Thanks for your great help.
  2. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Hi,
    I am also planning this trip on 25th if u have travelled, could you please update road conditions
    Thanks in advance.
  3. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Last week had been to Kukke Subramanya, I guess till Sakhaleshpura its common road, Till Hassan its four way & then after its 2 way road. Hope this helps.
  4. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I had been there on Nov 27th . The road condition is very good compared to 2014.

Toll Road Bangalore --> nelmangala --> Hassan ~ Rs 165 toll.
    Then two lane roads from Hassan --> sakleshpur.
    The Shiradi Ghat are now concrete roads and are very good and wide compared to previous road.
    Gundya and Dharmasthal road too is in very good condition.
  5. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Thank you all for the information and updates about road condition.
    As per the Plan i am leaving on 25th Dec Friday around 6 AM and shall upadte with more details once i return.
  6. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    I had traveled during Dasara, which was a very wrong time to visit due to heavy rush. Roads are good. you need to beware of huge oil tankers and few fools who overtake in blind curves. Have a safe journey and blessed darshan.
  7. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    The roads are in excellent shape with concrete in the ghats and new bridge is under construction
    At Subramanya entrance
  8. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    I had traveled about 20 days back, and the roads are very good. Both the ghats are good.