1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pre-worshipped 2012 Punto MJD 90 hp Sport

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by ranjithf1, Aug 30, 2015.

1. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Ranjith,
    I see that you are located in Chennai.
    I would request members from Chennai to provide you reference to contact FASS and get the needed attention.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  2. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Ranjith,
    I found some additional details and shared the same via pm with you.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  3. ranjithf1

ranjithf1 Timido

Chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks pradeep for your effort to help me. I have the Ramkay Fiat ASS nearby my office (Perungudi, OMR, Chennai). May be I will check with them for any sought of help regarding evaluation of the vehicle. I am glad to pay few hundreds if they can provide valuable feedback.
    PradeepM likes this.
  4. Anand Shankar

Anand Shankar Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Buddy, If I were you I would stay with cars with lesser clicks on the ODO, ideally settle for a car thats done less than say 20~25K kms. This way the cars will be way fresher and you get more use-able miles from it. The more it has run, the closer you get to replacements and failures. If you are patient you will find one, just keep scanning OLX and Quikr. May be you will pay a few thousands more, but you will have a better experience. Secondly, most guys who love their cars keep their documents and spare keys safe. I dont know this person, so I am just making a general statement. It might be a genuine case, but I would consider loosing spare keys and original invoice as a case of negligence.
    ranjithf1 and whitepunto76 like this.
  5. whitepunto76

whitepunto76 Regolare

Bangalore
    200% agree with Anand. Please look for ODO less than 20-25K kms. I bought similar MJD Active 2 yrs back which had done 23000kms.
    It really helps as MJD opens up pretty well post 15000kms.