1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pre Delivery Inspection- Chennai

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by brandnewpunter, Oct 27, 2012.

1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    @dhans4all

did you get the extended warranty certificate along with the booklet from concorde guindy?
  2. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    @naveen2cool

i was told tocollect in 2 days but I have not collected, but i was assured that it will be ready in two days. I was planning to collect it this week

I was confirmed that it has to be generated online and they will be sending it through email by today.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    @dhans4all

Thanks. Even I haven't got my extendy warranty certificate yet though I got my booklet. Have to go to concorde and ask them about it.
  4. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    I have not got the booklet also, I need to go and collect if nothing comes in email :(
  5. brandnewpunter

brandnewpunter Amatore

Chennai
    Did PDI today. They brought the car to dealership and the reason given was saving me time:rolleyes:

All electricals, paint work and others were in order. No scratches in alloys, spare wheel was of the same size 195/r15 (Though the spare had steel Rim), toolbox and everything is in order.

The gear knob and steering wheel did not have leather covers. (I did not check this properly though)
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It should. You might not have noticed that properly. Those leathers are well integrated so that you can't notice that as a separate cover.
    2 people like this.