1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Pre Delivery Inspection Checklist

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by amogh, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    you will get the booking amount back if you are not taking the car. you have already decided the brand and vehicle then paying 20 k for booking is not an issue at all.
    Tornado likes this.
  2. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Write down or make them write down on the booking form that if vehicle fails your PDI, they would return the check immediately . do the PDI simultaneously, immediately after handing over the check.

Without booking check , they are less likely to oblige for PDI.
  3. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    See that you are located in Delhi. Which dealer did you go to ?
  4. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    i think no dealer will allow to do PDI without booking. IMO booking amount is refundable. Just check with the dealer.
  5. Ps_

Ps_ Timido

delhi
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I have taken quotes from Torque, Kashyap, Thrust and DRS.

@Deepak
    All of them saying around 5-10k non-refundable. Some saying they don't have it in stock so will order from factory, which I am not so sure about but still having a discussion on.
  6. Saurabh Gharat

Saurabh Gharat Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    when booking the car u must decide model and colour. after u pay the booking the amt the order a car from factory as per ur booking.
  7. Diganta Malakar

Diganta Malakar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Hello All,

I am based out of Bangalore and this is my 1st post in this forum.

I have booked a Punto Evo 1.2 Petrol Dynamic Exotica Red on March 1, 2016 with KHT dealer.

Paid Rs 50,000 as booking advance and the Sales guy has given a 10 days period for the vehicle to arrive.

Meanwhile, the Loan has been processed and sanctioned.

Please suggest / advise how to take this forward one step at a time.
  8. Sashank

Sashank Timido

Telengana, Secunderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi All , I am Sashank from Hyderabad a Fiat lover and purchased a new Fiat Avventura 1.3 MULTIJET ACTIVE - RED COLOUR.
    Happy to join this group and particularly this thread to meet all FIAT enthusiasts. Everytime I drive my Red Avvy I completely enjoy it to the core and I fixed a great music system with German made rear speakers. Today I have few questions and need some of you experienced FIATIANS to suggest and share experiences with me.

1. I read here earlier and wanted to know if the Warning triangle and a set of spare headlamp bulbs are provided for all FIAT cars ?
    2. - Electronic security code card for key > If someone could help me understand what is this
    3. Just yesterday my rear boot lock is not opening either the tyre which is to be pulled out towards right side and then the rear bonnet which opens upwards are jammed > any workaround to manually open it from inside ?

Thank you
    Sashank Ps
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI @Sashank and congratulations for an Avvy!
    Request you to please post your queries in relevant thread for better visibility and reply.

Coming to your query, yes, bulbs and triangle are provided.
    Regarding key card, this code should be given to FASS in order to place order for new set of key if you misplaced the originals. Keep it safe.
    For 3rd query, i guess only Avventura owners can answer ;)
    Sashank likes this.
  10. Sashank

Sashank Timido

Telengana, Secunderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you so much and apologies on posting in the wrong thread, thanks for the input
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.