1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Power windows

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by rameshjoshi, Aug 17, 2010.

1. ranjithFIAT

ranjithFIAT Timido

Bangalore, INDIA
    Thanks Anup for sharing this info....

I keep update after solve this problem....
    1 person likes this.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    The Regulator should very much be covered under EW, the EW manual clearly says 'WINDOW Motors' - please read the EW manual carefully to understand what is covered and what is not.
  3. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Is there any way to control co passenger power window from driver side? mine is 2012 Punto EM.
  4. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Any input?
  5. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi @testdrive,

Sorry I don't think I got your question correct, you have a 2012 Emotion right, so on the Driver side, the power window switches can control all 4 Power Windows.
  6. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks Anup.

here is my correct question. is there any way to lock/unlock co passenger seat power window? - I have button to control rear two windows.
  7. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Unfortunately you cannot lock the Front Power Window control, the main idea behind this is Children should always be seated behind that is why you have Child Lock for the doors and Windows...

Ofcourse they should always wear a Seat belt too....

:ugeek:
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  8. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks Anup, yes that true. Reason behind this question is, when my self and wife travel with my kid (2 year old) she observed power window operation, and she started play with that button. so i just want to lock it when we three are traveling.
  9. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You are welcome.

This is the standard setup made for all cars with Power Windows, so you would want to be extra cautious when your Kid is sitting in the Front... :)
    1 person likes this.