1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Power windows console is not working in my 2012 Linea MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by 4mylinea, Aug 30, 2012.

1. 4mylinea

4mylinea

Hello all,

Its just been few days of ownership and first long drive on my "Queen" when I see this small issue of my Power window console lights on driver side door going off and not coming up, both front windows cannot be operated; however the rear windows are working fine.
    I took to my SA and he said may be the fuse has blown up..he tried for few minutes at TASS and said he will need more time to check the wiring...
    What do you guys feel about this problem?

Cheers..
  2. 4mylinea

4mylinea

Problem fixed...

Hello all,

the problem is fixed by TASS guys, they checked all the fuses and they were working fine; this lead them checking on the wiring and finally found that there was a wire that was burnt; they have replaced it and since then its been 3 days and all the windows are working fine...I was waiting all these to verify before posting it to you guys.. and TASS guys took some 2 hrs to complete this job.
    I got it done @KHT motors whitefield bangalore, I liked the manager at the service station and also the service from the SA of the dealer so far..

Cheers and happy motoring...