1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Power window problem! - NOW RESOLVED

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by nobrakes, Oct 4, 2011.

1. desigab361

I too have same issue with my Punto emotion, with help of local mechanic i was able to isolate the issue. initially i suspected the power window motor, but later it was found to be faulty relay unit which is below the passenger foot rest. does any one know if we can purchase this realy unit out side and how much does it cost?

Best Regards, Desi
  2. harry2

harry2 Timido

Dear Friends i am having a strange issue with my Linea power window. The power window (driver and co driver side) wont work if you open the door, but will work perfectly if you close the door. At first i was having issue with the front driver side only but now i am having this issue with both front doors. If i open the door to the first position the switch will work, but if i open the door to the second or last position the power window switches wont work. This issue is only for the front door but the rear door window will function normally with the doors open. The switch i am referring is the master control switch in the driver side. Can any one share any idea how to resolve this issue. i am scared to give it to the ASS since we don't still have an exclusive ass in trivandrum for Fiat.
    any help in resolving this issue is much appreciated.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Possible loose connection with the connector, Just check once, it might be becoming loose after you open the door.
  4. Awaise Mirza

Awaise Mirza Timido

Linea 1.4
    Same problem being faced did your problem get solved?
    If yes then how?