1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Power Window Problem for Punto

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by SOOZ_P, May 18, 2013.

1. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Issue No. 2 is on for my beauty in last 2 months. The left rear window glass is not going down. Went to KHT motors yesterday to have a check up. SA had a look into it and mentioned immediately that the roller has some issue and they have to replace under warranty. Unfortunately, the new set up for exclusive FASS from KHT has not ready and i had to wait for 10-12 days more until that will be ready. Else, i had to contact Vecto motors as they have the FASS set up fully functional. But, i knew that already Vecto is over loaded and i had to wait there same amount of time as KHT mentioned. Hence, decided to wait for 10 days and will go with KHT only as i have good experience them till date. Some pain due to the FIAT transition period [/FONT]:(
    Last edited: May 18, 2013
  2. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, any idea why the power windows roller get stuck? Is it due to the Water which goes inside or manufacturing defect?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Most probably due to manufacturing defect.
    Why not call Vecto and request if this small issue can be resolved quickly.
  4. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I called them today Ravi, they told that the part is not available and will be available within 3/4 days. Already two Puntos are in queue for that. Hence, they told me to call back on Friday and then only they can suggest something.
  5. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    you can order the part from 99RPM Fiat Genuine Rear window regulator (motor or mechanical) winder for Fiat Grande Punto. , I have also order one for me for the front right hand side and i am charged Rs 1413 including Rs150 as courier charges
  6. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for the Info Pradeep. However, mine as they said will be replaced under warranty. They need to check it properly and then only I will come to know how much I have to bear. Now, it's their experience says that just a roller issue.