1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Power steering and A/c - parts Upgrade for LINEA

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by ibsr, Jul 27, 2011.

1. rpm19050

rpm19050

Delhi
    yes, please share the month/year details.
  2. I got the call for replacing my Punto's steering hose. Mine is Jan 2011, 1.4 EP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Got a call today from Fiat regarding this! I have been asked to visit the workshop for the upgrade!
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    what is your month and year of manufacture?
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Feb 2011..
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    can you ask your service advisor if its valid for dec2010 cars too. mine is just the last produced Dec 2010 tuscan wine linea.
  7. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Sure Sir..I'll do that! :)
  8. PKMohan

PKMohan Amatore

Bangalore
    I got a call from Service Centre regarding the replacement of these parts for my LINEA Emotion pk yesterday. I did check with FIAT toll-free and looks like they don't have any clue on this. Anyway after reading this thread I gave my car for replacing these parts.
    BTW I took my car delivery in Apr-11.
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

The info I got from Prerana is they are replacing the O-rings and Power steering hose for all cars manufactured between Feb 2011 and June\July 2011. As per the SA, they have already replaced them in about 100 cars and they are calling up the owners and asking them to get the car to replace the components.
  10. mindsipn

mindsipn

Bangalore
    Just Got a call from Fiat Pune. They have asked me to go to the service station to get the faulty Steering Hose Pipe changed for my 1.3 MJD Active Variant (May 4 2011). When I asked why , they said it has been done for all the puntos manufactured between Feb 2011 and June 2011.

Me and friend of mine, we both took delivery of two puntos on the same day. Both ours AC blew out 2 weeks after delivery and I raised this issue with Fiat Management. The Service center guys told me its a common problem in this Variant :-/
    Nice to see FIAT finally fixing faulty parts pro actively.