1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Power steering and A/c - parts Upgrade for LINEA

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by ibsr, Jul 27, 2011.

1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    thats news. can you share with me the number of any person who did this replacement. i will contact him and ask him if this is applicable to my car as well
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    These upgrades are not a big concern.My only concern is, when will TASS acknowlegde these upgrades and will call up all its customers and opt for the replacement.I Dont wanna hear excuses like "Sir, circular nahi aya" "Sir we dont know anything" "How do you know?" "If u got a mail get us a printout" and so on :A typical TASS attitude.
  3. ajit_nair_77

ajit_nair_77

Pune
    @pioneeraaron : I gave my tjet for servicing today and i told them in other centers they are replacing parts under warranty. The service center guy informed me that nothing of this sort has been brought to their notice ( i think he might be faking out here ). Also, he said that incase if we users face any problem OR if the company has indicated to the users, then only they will change it. The thing that i don't understand is that different yardstick is being used by service centers across India. Some of the service centers are proactive while others are opting for the wait and watch approach. The comment that you made is so apt.
  4. patidarp

patidarp Timido

Ahmedabad
    @ karan: you may contact service desk of aspi cars ahmedabad (Phone: (079) 26604333 , (079) 26604344 | 9924467000 , 9714500504). My SA was Mr. Mayur Jadav (I lost his card).
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    My car first servicing is done, need to call the dealer and check it out if my car needs replacement. Car is Feb 2011, any thoughts if my car needs replacements ?
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  6. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    This Recall is only for a particular batch of Linea/Punto manufactured in a particular month.

Whoever gets the call needs to get the Upgrade Done . Recommended !
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods note - Similar threads merged.
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    Do'h guys please some one put good light on this issue. Its for all lineas & puntos or specifically mentioned batch?? I called on fiat's toll free no. to know about this but even these people are unaware of it! What the heck! Any one from mumbai rigon got call or got replacement job done???
  9. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    @ FastLove

Thank you
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    any further details? which month exactly?