1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Potenza G III or Potenza MY 02 ?

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by amar_gahir, May 25, 2013.

1. khoj

khoj Amatore

My TJet+ rides on Turanza GR90, excellent tires and the best that has come out of Bridgestone India in a long long time.

The reason I posted this snap was to highlight a feature that was prevalent earlier on and has been reintroduced with this tire. Observe closely and you will notice that the alloy sits recessed by a few centimeters compared to the tire's shoulder. This protective lip design helps avoiding scuffing of the alloys when one inadvertently brushes them against pavement shoulders especially when parking. The tire itself is very silent and has excellent grip.

1 person likes this.
  2. cgujral

cgujral Amatore

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Guys I am going in for 195/65 R15 for my Linea MJD. I did some research and apparently the best tyre that I zeroed in on is MY02. Michelin XM2 is also very gud, but I think it is not available in this size. @ Italia_Linea and amar, what are your views on MY-02 tyre now you have been using it for some time...
  3. amar_gahir

amar_gahir Amatore

Earlier I found them soft but now perfect fit. Neither soft nor hard. No issue so far. Except very fine stones getting stuck
  4. vipinpradeep

vipinpradeep Amatore

apollo amazer xl...i think it is only available for small sizes..for alto the stock tyres were amazer xl for some period..my uncle's alto's stock tyres are this one and it ran almost 34000km on that.i didnt saw any swifts or in its segment or higher segment cars with this tyres..
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013